When the Escalators Died in Stockholm’s Subway, Reebok Was There to Give People a Lift.
Adweek by Gabriel Beltrone
Is stand-up a good startup?
Above quote is my interpretation of John’s lecture, with permission.
My book publisher was always worried I would end up in a sharks jaws during my research for my latest book >> Sharkonomics.
It ended up true at the Great white shark exhibition in Sweden at Fjärilshuset.
Move or die: Learning too slow
is always too late.
1. Adds for Ikea fashion?
2. #richardbranson: To survive, companies have to behave like sharks – if they don’t keep moving they will drown
3. Press release: Ikea will move into fashion next, predicts Swedish author Stefan Engeseth
4. Who said creating trouble can’t be an effective way for change management
5. Pampers sponsor sex?
6. AppleCurrency with Steve Jobs on the coin
7. ReebokONE makes sport grassroots grow
8. Standing still will put you on the menu
9. Who said creating trouble can’t be an effective way for change management
10. How Sir Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web by cracking the code: Not invented here!
I really like Kevin Weir animations, he works as Art Director at Droga5 NYC.
Got permission form Kevin to show it on my blog (we both enjoy table tennis).