I will take a blog break for the summer and try to find the sun. Sharks never stop swimming on Sharkonomics.
Writing business books are in different levels about predictions. Book review are often about does predictions, here are an interesting perdition from an PR agency in Norway.
The rise of advertising and PR (reklame + PR = sant).
Advisor and partner, Stian Lyberg, PR-operatørene
Thanks to Carin for sending this post.
@bootstraplabs: Make no mistake, there is a silent #AI revolution moving swiftly across all industries
Make no mistake, there is a silent AI revolution moving swiftly across all industries.
1. Every government need a kick-ass CIO
2. 75 million readers of Sharkonomics?
3. #AI is mindblowing for #business
4. New book: Democracy in Decline by Philip Kotler
5. Banks – where is the Love?
6. 6 minutes of shame
7. How construction will be disrupted: Sharkonomics interview in the AEC Business Podcast
8. BollywoodOpera is the Cirque du Soleil of the Operaworld
9. 600 car dealers in standing ovation
10. AppleCurrency with Steve Jobs on the coin
This is a really cool innovation that will spread into a window close to you.
A breakthrough that could soon usher in a world where windows, panes of glass, and even entire buildings could be used to generate solar energy. Until now, solar cells of this kind have been only partially transparent and usually a bit tinted, but these new ones are so clear that they’re practically indistinguishable from a normal pane of glass.
Contact me asap if you like to join me at a Growth Hacking Party 15 June at Rebel & Bird.
At Rebel & Bird we’re working with growth hacking methods to create true growth from using the product itself. Among our clients are both tech superstars like Spotify and King, but also more traditional companies within the finance and property industry.