We will move from mobile first to an AI first world.
Chief Executive Officer Sundar Pichai, Google
It’s an honor to hold a Sharkonomics business modeling workshop for business professionals the Swedish Computer Society. Sharks are always searching for new models for theirs attack and defense strategies, so it will be really nice to lead this workshop May 12th for the open minded members of the Swedish Computer Society in Stockholm.
1. 16 minutes of shame
2. Most people don’t care if it’s branded content, as long it’s good.
3. Sharkonomics makes its début in China
4. HP: Keep Reinventing
5. An idea that can increse US tourism with 30-50%
6. Businesses are swimming into the gap of IT, but they don’t understand-IT
7. 600 car dealers in standing ovation
8. Will Samsung Pay reinvent smartphone payment?
9. AppleCurrency with Steve Jobs on the coin
10. @jackyan: Think Ikea’s foray into fashion was a novel idea? #ikeafashion
Businesses are swimming into the gap of IT, but they don’t understand-IT.
Most people don’t care if it’s branded content, as long it’s good.
Director Kaylee King-Balentine, T Brand Studio. The New York Times. Speech quote from Meg 8/4-2016 with permission.
Mobile is not future, it’s present!
Andrew Morse, CNN’s Executive Vice President and General Manager of CNN Digital Worldwide. Speech quotes at Meg 7/4-2016 with permission.