Imagine if we lived in space and sent Greta Thunberg to take man’s first steps on planet Earth. Recently I attended on an event on the theme of space – the above thought was raised, maybe you can help me answer some questions that are now spinning like a satellite in my skull:
- What would the uninhabited planet Earth (Tellus) look like today?
- Space as a market is valued at 1,000 billion dollars per year in 2040*. What would a virgin land be valued at today?
- Which animal species would be dominant in number? On land, air and in the water?
- Would we consider the earth a paradise with respect or a big e-commerce site to shop resources from?
- Would we understand that the earth’s resources are limited?
- Had we become part of nature this time?
- Would Greta’s generation get to create the future they desire?
- What would we take with us from space?
- How would you use your knowledge on the uninhabited planet?
- What satellite/question is now spinning in your head?
Thanks for the inspiration Alexandra, Polina, Preslav and speakers at the event at Carrus Network.