A full-featured program with p. A Dr. Nicola J. Millard, Head of Customer Insight & Futures, BT Global Services Innovation Team, Kenth Åkerman, 150 participants and our Stefan Engeseth as moderator.
There are still some tickets left for fast movers at Insightevents.
The construction industry is currently undergoing major changes and is currently browsing the digitization wave that sweeps across our society in a hurry.
Kontrollbolaget.se (Google Translate).
Gleaned from a current Sharkonomics lecture series, here are Stefans’s top 10 tips on how to swim faster into the future.
Best received was point nr. 7!
1. What and who is in the water?
2. Take many small bites. What tastes best?
3. Increase your digital skills.
4. Employ people outside your industry.
5. Create a corporate culture that is curious about change.
6. Do not deny risk. No one is invulnerable.
7. Stay hungry and never be satisfied.
8. Attitude is more important than technology.
9. Bite into and embrace the future.
10. Dare to fail!
Which of these are most important to you?
Conservatism’s usefulness in the construction and real estate industry.
Press clip / chronicle in Byggvärlden / Construction world by Stefan Engeseth (Google translate).