- World-leading software company with communications problems. Consultation in making invisible values tangible and how to create consumer awareness. Resulted in changes in marketing strategy and laid the foundations for a global TV campaign.
- New thinking can sometimes be painful. This is why we kicked the CEO of a billion dollar company where the sun doesn’t shine. Perhaps less painful, we also acted as a sounding board for new ideas.
- Event and advertising agencies. Created concepts and strategy that led to industry prizes, new accounts and events in the one million dollar class.
- Acted as a sounding board in medical research and development. Contributed to improved packaging, innovation and interaction with the market and the internal organization.
- Suggested creative opportunities for state municipalities in market planning and marketing execution. Working within the confines of their budget, we created new goals and new ways of reaching them.
- Custom-tailored business creativity workshop for a global media company in Dubai, attended by representatives from some 15 countries. Consultation in concept development for creative marketing tactics on the market as well as creating a sense of renewal in the internal organization.
- Participated in the consulting group for the construction of the Öresund Bridge between Sweden and Denmark, one of Europe’s largest construction projects. (SEK 100 billion)
- The Government of Dubai. Advisor and consultant on how to package Dubai as a tourist destination.
- Västmanland region of Sweden. Consultation on tourism, housing and industry. The consultation focused on how to act decisively and create concrete tools to develop the region.
- Description of opportunities for an entrepreneur. Created increased revenues and flexibility.
* Many of our clients also work with other consulting companies such as Boston Consulting Group as well as advertising, PR, media and branding agencies. For reasons of confidentiality, we will send out detailed descriptions of our work only after approval of each individual client.
For more information, contact Stefan Engeseth