AmCham webinar + Sharkonomics = Learn How to Attack and Defend Your Business in Today’s Disruptive Digital Waters
It’s an honor to hold this Keynote Speech on Thursday, May 7 for AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden). It will be a live webinar Swedish time 12:00 13:00 and you are free to join. Topic: Sharkonomics: How to Attack and Defend Your Business in Today’s Disruptive Digital Waters. Read more and register here.
It’s an honor to be a part of the global and innovative speaker bureau MFL (Maria Franzoni Ltd).
I am looking forward to “swimming” with MFL in topics as Sharkonomics when speaking of keynote speeches, lectures, workshops etc.
History often repeats itself and when people stay confided at home it results in a baby boom.
Here are 10 ideas on how to create a baby boom of opportunities.
The current crisis is hitting businesses hard on a global scale yet it also offers opportunities. As Albert Einstein once said: “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity”…so here they are.
- Run a role play at the kitchen table, pretend it is your company’s board table – what decisions will you make today?
- Increase your sales with E-sales! Now that customers have canceled a lot of local meetings, they have more time to meet and listen, but in new ways.
- Human empathy is also needed in non-crisis. It increases attractiveness and meaning. How can you act more humane as a company, both internally and externally, now and in the future?
- How can your company’s behavior change after the crisis? Can working from home become a Friday standard, with AW colleagues in your kitchen? Conferences at home or outdoors?
- What three things would you change first if you return to the company as the post crisis CEO?
- Create a digital action workshop. In a crisis, people want to do more than just talk.
- Create a concrete ”not-to-do list”. When everyone returns full of energy and wants to run in different directions, you can give direction and focus.
- Digitization is finally happening for real! Develop a new meeting software that is better than meeting people in real life.
- Mother Earth comes into balance when everything is standing still. What else would feel good about standing still?
- What more opportunities do you see? Make a list!
Historically, all crises have passed and, as Einstein said, there are opportunities even in difficult times. Wash your hands and create a baby boom of opportunities.
It’s an honor to be a part of the Swedish speaker bureau Talking Minds.
I am looking forward to “swimming” with Talking Minds in topics as Sharkonomics when speaking of keynote speeches, lectures, workshops etc.
Recently I had the honor of holding a keynote/workshop for PE Accounting at SEB. There were many hungry entrepreneurs and startups in the audience. (Their personalities are like a sharks – wherein they have to move or they die).
PE Accounting is disrupting the accounting business by automating and digitizing it for fast movers. SEB is one of Scandinavians leading banks – they would like to get their costumers to swim faster with digitalization. The response from the audience was amazing – Swedes are really biting hard into Sharkonomics 2!
Here is some great feedback from the workshop:
”Now we swim even faster!”
Sharona Gessler, Head of Business Development, Corporate Markets, SEB
”Big thanks Stefan, So amazing!!
Olle Rydqvist, CEO, PE Accounting
”World class! A powerful inspirational speaker and a pure business genius!”.
Magnus Serratusell Wallin, Marketing Manager, PE Accounting
”A fantastic event!”
Camilla Drangel, Marketing Specialist & Business Development, PE Accounting
Photo cred: Magnus Serratusell Wallin.
Fantastic to be one of the great speakers at Big Data Day 2020.
Sharing the scene with amazing speakers as Don Brancato.
If you can’t beat them, eat them!
Quote with permission from panel at book release of ”Sharkonomics 2” at KTH the 19 November, 2019 Stockholm, Sweden.