Archive for augusti, 2014
1. Canva.com : Connecting the world of graphic design with Guy Kawasaki- new & fun startup
2. Today’s profitability is the danger for the future
3. An idea that can make LinkedIn the biggest company in the world
4. A shark as a Guest Professor
5. Onedifference.org: One brand that can change lives
6. Call to action: Find my viral idol
7. Why woman can rule Internet
8. Magic obsession with National Geographic photographer Paul Nicklen
9. ReebokONE makes sport grassroots grow
10. Defend your market
I wish my employees would get into more trouble, because it shows they are on the lookout for opportunities to improve themselves or company operations.
Stephane Bourque, founder and CEO of Vancouver, British Columbia-based Incognito Software. Quote from article in Entrepreneur.com by Marcia Layton Turner.
Thanks to Pam for sending this great article.
Over the years I had the honor to get to know Simon Anholt. I always got a sense that Simon got a IQ gift, that could have an effect on the world. After watching his amazing Tedtalk that got over one million views I understand that he is now making that good change that I believe he is here to contribute with.
Watch Simon Anholts Tedtalk. In this speech is Simon elegantly pointing out: Good is the new way of looking at the world!
Policy advisor Simon Anholt has dreamed up an unusual scale to get governments thinking outwardly: The Good Country Index. In a riveting and funny talk, he answers the question, ”Which country does the most good?” The answer may surprise you (especially if you live in the US or China).
Simon Anholt, Goodcountry.org
I hope Simons next book will be named: From Bad To Good.
Thanks to Alex Krause for sending this video link.